WOOHOOO!! Early Friday!!


Vacation has arrived!! Why not kick it off with a couple of appointments. *sigh* I have one this afternoon as I prep for a tooth extraction and Abbycakes has one tomorrow morning. Always busy! Either way, I'm so ready for a few days of relaxation and fun with The Hubby and the girls.

This will be a quick on since I rambled yesterday.

First... I successfully completed my 4-mile run yesterday! WOOHOO!! I won't lie, it was hard. I decided to do a loop and that loop included some crazy hills. By the end, my Fitbit told me I had climbed 12 flights of stairs! I maintained a steady 13 mile pace, even with the hills, and I finished strong and pain free! I'm feeling pretty confident about signing up for the 10K next month. I'm actually looking at adding a couple of extra challenges to my race schedule that I posted yesterday, but we'll see how that goes as I continue to train.


Tonight is a rest night! WHEW! Actually, I did my 65 second plank this morning, but otherwise I'm resting. We have family coming into town and joining us for dinner, so no karate tonight for anyone. I'm planning to get a 3 mile run in either tomorrow morning or Friday at some point.

Speaking of dinner tonight... The Hubby is making Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta. YUM! One of my favorite dishes. He altered it a bit and with Dreamfields pasta it's completely on plan. SCORE! It is just too yummy to have to give up.

Otherwise, just a crazy busy day at work and feeling super anxious to get the heck out of here and start my fun! Forecast shows 60-70 degrees depending on which location we look at for our adventures. I'll take that!

Bring on the fun!


Comments

Popular Posts