Double Up Friday Post - NSV's Can't Wait!

I just have to share a couple of things quick, even though I know I am on my second blog post of the day. Does that seem to happen more on Fridays or is that just me?!?

Anywho...

First, I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I had a huge NSV to share today. I'm rocking a pair of jeans I haven't worn since before Halloween!!! And they fit! I didn't have to "suck it in" to get them on and they aren't cutting off my circulation while sitting at my desk at work. THEY FIT!!! WOOHOO!!! These aren't the smallest jeans I have in my closet right now, but they are on the smaller end of my stash. To think that two weeks ago I couldn't even get them over my dang thighs!! That's just crazy to me. Reality is... my eating has an instant and direct affect on my body.


Selfie share because I also really like my outfit today! LOL

I'm actually anxious to get home on Sunday to go through clothes I had pushed off to the side because they just weren't fitting me with my current choices. I know as my training schedule pics up, I'll also see my measurements go down and things will fit better that way too. I so love NSV's!!

So, other than that, I have big news! I officially registered for my first race of the season! Deadline for early entry into the 10K next weekend is tomorrow, so this assures me my participant t-shirt. I'm nervous, excited, scared, excited... you name it. I'm running with my best friend and our only goal is to finish. It's not about time. I'm praying for a nice, pain-free run!

Next week I have to register the girls, The Hubby and I for the girls' school's annual fundraiser race too. That's not until May 20th though.

I think the absolute best thing about registering for the first race of the season is that it signifies the beginning of a summer of fun that will hopefully lead into a fall of conquered goals! BRING IT ON!!!

Comments

Popular Posts