2 month mark... okay I'm a little behind.

I finally found time to take my measurements and pictures and put them all together. I can't tell you how many times I was inturrupted. LOL

So here they are...

Total 2 month loss: -15.8 pounds

Two month Measurements and Grand Totals:
Chest: -1... -2"
Ribs: -0.5... -2.5"
Waist: -0.25... -4"
Belly: -0.75... -1.75"
Hips: -0.5... -3"
Thighs: -1.25... -2.5"
Calves: -0.5... -1.75"
Arms: -0.5... -1.25"

This month's total: -5.25"
Two month total: -18.75"!!!!!!!

I'm solidly into size 16 pants too. GOOD BYE 18's!!!

And finally... my progress pics. I completely missed the boat last month, so here is my two month progress pics.

And this is how I feel about it all... completely EMPOWERED!!!

Of course I still have a long way to go, but I got over the 15 pound hurdle and feel re-energized and ready to go. I'm almost half way to my June first goal and almost 23% of the way to my final goal. Just for fun... here's a pic of me almost at goal last time. Of course, this was pre-kids and 8 years ago... but it's motivational. I have no high hopes that my body will look THAT good after two kids, but I know I can get to that weight again. Would you believe I weighed 167 pounds in this pic?!? I look at it now and think the scale should have said 140s. LOL


So, there it is... in living color. Motivation to keep going and pride for the success I've had so far. Thanks for following me this far as well. I don't think I could have gotten this far without the support I've had from this blog. You guys ROCK!! In the past eight years I've tried over and over to get back in the saddle only to fall off... hard! This is the first time I've stuck with it for this long with full intentions to keep on going. THANK YOU!!!

Comments

  1. You look awesome! Such a difference 15 lbs makes. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you look great, and what a difference!!! Keep doing what you're doing, it's obviously working :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking great! 16 pounds made a big difference. What an accomplishment for yourself! Keep your chin up, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts