Quick Recipe Share!!

Okay this is going to be super speedy, but I wanted to do it before I forgot.

Last night I tried a recipe that was suggested by another blog I frequent Danica's Daily. She got it from the Biggest Loser website. It's called Jennie-O Taco Muffin Cups and you can get the recipe here.

No picture today, but Danica has pictures of each step of making them (she puts me to shame to say the least). Just a little feedback. First off... these are super easy to make! For only 5 points for two cups they are an awesome, easy meal. I coupled them with some "cook in the bag" baby potatoes and fruit and dinner was served! I give them an A- and will definitely make them again. One batch makes 12 so you can refrigerate them for grab-n-go meals or freeze them for a meal another day. The looks of them even intrigued Emilee enough for her to pick at one - I was highly impressed since she is beyond picky.

A couple of extra thoughts on these... MUST use fresh cilantro! It totally makes the muffin. I left off the olives and the hubby said he would have liked to add some more salsa on top (but apparently was too lazy to get up and get the jar to add more because salsa is zero points).

So, that's today's share. Definitely a crowd pleaser in our house! If she'd still be up, Abby would have enjoyed these too, but I would have had to make hers with just yolks because I was told egg whites are an allergen for kids under 1... what isn't these days?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts