Baby Steps Day 10 - Hair Do? or Hair Don't?

Yup, that's today's question! I've been looking at hair styles that I've had pinned on Pinterest for a while and am considering going drastic this time around. I always like to play with hair cuts. It's just hair, if I hate it, it will grow out in a few weeks anyway, so why not right? I know, some aren't as adventurous. Oh well, their loss!

So, the question of the day today is... Go short or go home? I'm at a stalemate here. I like the length right now for quick style and go mornings. But, I am also ready for a change. It's thick, it's curly and it's shedding horribly... I actually thought about just giving the appt to Abbycakes to get her hair trimmed up and healthy since we have a bit of a wait for the kids to see our favorite "hair lady."

Decisions! Decisions!


I'm feeling feisty and daredevil-ish. Stay tuned on the hair front. I'll have a final update tomorrow!

Other than all of that hair fun, tonight is our first karate class as yellow belts. WOOHOO!! Yup, total geek here, but honestly happy to have some color in our uniform. Sparring gear will be ordered tonight also. I'll be flat honest with all of you and say that half of me is totally pumped to spar with someone. I mean, come on! I get to punch and kick an actual person!! Thankfully I like everyone in my class, so I have no evil intents. But that's just half of me. The other half of me is totally intimated and nervous as heck to be punched and kicked.... or even to punch and kick someone else! I'm going to say it... I'm too old for this crap! *hahaha* Nah, it'll keep me young!

As a yellow belt, sparring is officially part of your belt testing. Emmy Lou is excited and nervous, just like her mom. I'm not sure Kenziebug realizes what's being added to her plate in the next couple of weeks. It will be interesting to watch, that's for sure!

Oh, and speaking of karate belts, I believe tonight is the night Abbycakes will advance to her yellow with white stripe belt. I mentioned before that since she is in the dragon program (5-6 year olds) that she doesn't test and her belt advancement is strictly attendance based. But this means she officially has 24 classes under her belt - pun intended!

In order to keep up our energy, I have The Hubby testing a new-to-us crepes recipe. These seem easy enough! Hopefully breakfast tomorrow will be a crepe with all fruit jelly & whipping cream. That's one more thing you'll have to check back in to find out the verdict on.

I'm all about cliff hangers today!

Comments

Popular Posts