Whatever Wednesday

It's Whatever Wednesday, so I decided to go with a theme. Why not!?! It's dark and dreary and I woke up to thunder rumbling outside and dogs cowering in bed with me. When I first started today's blog I thought this one would be accurate...


Especially since it took me over 1/2 the day to wake up! Once I DID wake up, I also realized it's not Tuesday, it's WEDNESDAY! *sigh* True story!

So, instead of decided to go with this...


What on my wish list? You may ask. How about we switch that up to Bucket List Wednesday and I'll give you my top ten. I'm not going to put them in order of importance. Just ten things near the top of my bucket list.


  1. Go to Las Vegas with The Hubby - He's never been and I had a blast the one time I've been there. I want to share that with him.
  2. Take the kids to Disney (World or Land, I really don't care) - I want to go while they are all still young enough to love the magic of it and then return when they are all older teens to experience it from a different perspective.
  3. Play in the ocean - I've never seen the ocean and I REALLY want to.
  4. Travel abroad - This one is probably several years down the line, but I would love to visit Greece, or Ireland, or Australia, of... okay, that list can get long.
  5. Take all three girls to see The Nutcracker in New York City with my mom. Again, if I wait too long on this one, it won't be possible, so I hope to do this one within the next 5-7 years.
  6. Travel with The Hubby - We love to play and explore. I saw this map on Facebook one day and decided that we need to do this over the next 50 years!
    We love to tour wineries, distilleries and breweries. Why not make a map out of it and explore the U.S.
  7. Jump out of a plane! I really want to parachute!
  8. Run a triathlon & a Spartan or Tough Mudder, but you guys already know about those.
  9. Go cliff diving - I'm a total thrill seeker when it comes to those kinds of things!
  10. Go camping with a big group of friends. Just gather everyone up and throw up tents and campers all in one big area for a long weekend. Maybe even throw some four wheeling in there too!
I love to play and enjoy the outdoors. Summer is too short around here, but I know there are other places to visit that are warm when we are cold. I'm not particular... I would love to play ANYWHERE!! There's amazing stuff to do in our area and nearby, as well as a weekend trip away. I have so much I want to do, especially with the kids... My brain is sometimes a nonstop thought process about the options out there! Again, Pinterest comes in quite handy here!

So, that's my Whatever Wednesday! I have many different wish lists... this is just a glimpse into the fun, exploring, playtime one.

Comments

Popular Posts