We are definitely nearing the end of week one

The same thing happens to me at this point every time I start back on a program. About a week into it, I start to falter a bit. I allow myself bits of treats and lose it at least once if I don't get a handle on things. This time it was glazed pecans I had left over from Christmas. I can't even imagine what the points value was on them. But, I've reigned myself in and handled my points well for the rest of the day.

I've sworn I'm going to be honest on this blog because if I'm not, then I've lost the accountability that this brings to me... MUCH needed accountability. So, with that, I know I'll have a few more slip ups before this really clicks. One of my favorite things to do is go OUT to dinner. I don't much care for eating in. I love fast food, chocolate, and most anything I don't have to make myself. When my mom and I are together it seems to be a free for all, so I have some major plans for tomorrow night's "Nana Sleepover." :)

Anyway... I'm also struggling to get all of my water in. I will say that those SoBe Life Waters are a big help, but I have to watch how much I depend on them at a buck a crack. So take the product review as you will. For a nice shake up or for those who struggle to get their fluids in in a day, I highly suggest these (and their competitors). For those who wonder how much water they should be getting in a day, I'll never forget what my first WW leader told me... Take your weight, divide it in half and drink that amount in oz. For me that's a minimum of 100oz a day. When I'm hitting that goal I will steadily lose at least 2 pounds a week if I stick to my points. When my water intake is lacking, my loss slows. So, there is a direct correlation there, at least for me.

Oh, and an update... I weighed myself today because I hope to do Friday weekly weighins and then monthly "official" weigh ins on the 1st. So, as of today, I'm down I'm down 4 pounds!!! YEEEHAWWW!! Now, i just need to not self-sabatoge. That is my #1 risk when following a plan. I am my worst enemy!

Comments

  1. If I can resist the candied popcorn, candy, and other junk at work you can resist those pecans!! It's been so hard. They call my name and then I just stand there and stare at them. At least now I'm still so hungry every day that I'm realizing I don't want to waste 4-7 points just for a tiny bit of sweet. Be strong, just walk on by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts