I haven't forgotten!

WOW! I can tell that school is back in session. Our final semester started last week, so my spare time is at a minimum. I wanted to check in and say that I'm still alive and still on track. I have to work hard not to get frustrated that things aren't moving faster. I'm not used to losing so slowly in the first few weeks. I think I'll finally hit my 10 pound mark this week and I know that's fantastic for 3 weeks, but still... I'm more used to losing 7 in the first week! LOL Apparently though, that hasn't worked for me lately because I'm still trying to lose it all, so I guess I'll take that as a sign.

I have to report my NSV for the week though. I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in weeks fully expecting that they wouldn't close. They not only closed, they fit comfortably with a slight gap in the waist. WOOHOO!!! Finally! I can officially say that I have packed away all of my maternity pants and refuse to resort back to them for comfort and something that fits. Yes, my baby is almost 8 months old... it's TIME!

Anyway... just a quick on-the-fly update today. I'm finally going to try a new recipe tonight. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts