Holy HOT!!!

I promised everyone I'd report back on tonight's Crockpot Buffalo Chicken. The first word that pops into my head is HOT! This recipe is not for the faint of heart. If you don't like spicy, don't try this! But really, it was okay, but not the fantastic taste I had in mind. I think part of it was my fault though. I bought the sale buffalo wing sauce instead of the stuff I usually buy and it was a generic brand, so not as yummy. I'd be willing to give this a try again with buffalo sauce, but not right away, my insides need to stop smouldering first. Anyway, I give it a C... not great, but maybe it'll be better with different, more flavorful sauce.

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
Serves: 6
Plus Points Value: 4pts

4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6oz (1/2 a bottle) of buffalo wing sauce
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix

Put all ingredients into a crockpot and turn on high until chicken easily falls apart. Shred and mix back into sauce in the crockpot and let cook another 30 minutes to an hour (or longer if needed). This meal will take at least 5-6 hours.

I left mine in for 8 hours, shredded and stuck it in the fridge. Then I plugged it back in when I got home from work and ate an hour later after it was heated through.

Use the Skinny Ranch Dip as a dipping sauce, side with veggie of choice and you're all set with a 6 point meal. Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts