I just need to say thank you!!

Thank you to everyone who's reading this. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me when people tell me they enjoy reading this blog and that it helps them, or that they understand what I'm dealing with because they feel the same way. It's that much more motivating to me to be successful and stay on track because I not only don't want to let myself down, I don't want to let other down.

When you start a weight loss program, or a new healthy lifestyle, it will never work if you are doing it for other people. I've been there, done that. If you try to do it for yourself, you'll succeed as long as YOU want it. I'm sure a lot of other women and moms will agree with me when I say that as a mom, I put myself last. I'm worried about my kids first, my husband second, and me third. In order for me to be happy, I feel that everyone else needs to be happy. Well, I've finally decided that in order for me to be happy, I need to do what makes me happy. And for me, it would be to look better when I walk past the full-length mirror that is right outside of Abby's bedroom door, UGH! To fit into clothes that I enjoy wearing and am not just wearing because they are the only things that fit. And finally, when we go to the cabin this summer, I want to feel good about myself in summer clothes. I don't want my lack of self esteem to stop me from enjoying my kids to the fullest extent.

So thank you! Thank you for reading this, supporting me and doing what you need to do for YOU at this time. We're happier mommies, wives, daughters, etc. when we are happy about ourselves. And you can achieve any goal you set, no matter how big. It just might take longer than you like to get there.

In the meantime, drink water, water, water... it's good for the skin! :)

Comments

Popular Posts