Just Breathe!

I had a very quiet, much needed evening at home alone last night. What did I do with all of that free time you might ask?

Well, I watched a little oldies tv - Mama's House and M*A*S*H. I also got caught up on the latest episode of Once Upon a Time. Then I shut off the tv and enjoyed some music and the sound of the sump pump constantly running. No worries... it was a good sound. It meant the basement wasn't flooding again and spring is trying to take hold around here... major melting going on!

I also gave myself a little self-manicure!


I love a fresh paint job, but I hate how quickly it chips!

Otherwise, the dogs and I just chilled, I cruised Facebook, read my book and then proceeded to be kept up most of the night coughing. *sigh*

My girlies come home this afternoon and I'm getting sprung early to go to the bank to sign some papers to correct an error they made on our mortgage when we bought the house a year and a half ago. *double sigh* It's been such a lengthy process getting this all sorted out and I am so thankful The Hubby stayed on top of it!

Unfortunately, this has quickly turned into a day of nonstop crap that's trying to drag me down - financial issues with my ex. I am so looking forward to karate tonight. It's fun week and honestly, I would be completely pumped to just have full access to a BOB (those man-looking punching bag) for an hour.

So, since I have a really bad attitude, I will leave you with this awesome video. I'm really trying to focus on doing what he says. I will not let someone else drag me down. I will keep striving for my happiness because in the end, no one can take that away from me unless I let them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDQRYbINeNM

Comments

Popular Posts