Can't Escape The Sickness!!

This will be short, or it will turn into a giant complaint!

After an impromptu trip to the cabin on Friday, a beautiful day to be out and about on Saturday and a cookie booth and dinner with friends on Sunday, things went downhill quickly!! Yesterday we woke up and one look at my oldest told me she was SICK! Her little cheeks, nose and chin were bright red. The little one was quick to start complaining about a headache and tummyache. Both had fevers and we all spent the day sacked out on the couch binge watching Girl Meets World. Meds didn't even seem to help Emmy Lou kick her temp completely.

I shipped them both off to their dad's before dinner, loaded up on cough meds and was in bed by 9pm. That's unheard of for this night owl! This morning was worse! I managed to get up, get dressed and then promptly turned around and went back to bed loaded up on cough meds. I slept until 3pm!

So, now I'm up long enough to eat and get the girls registered for softball. I'm counting down the minutes till my next dose of cough meds. Needless to say... I'm sick of being sick!! I'm still alive, but I'm so very much over this crud!! I'll also admit that I've been caving to comfort foods in the mean time. *sigh*

This too shall pass!! I can't wait to feel like me again!

Comments

Popular Posts