Your 30 Day Challenge Is Right Here!!

If anyone would like to join us, we will be doing another 30 day challenge. It's simple... no junk, no soda, no alcohol, and for us, we will be 100% on plan with Trim Healthy Mama. It's been a fun couple of months of relaxing a bit with the foods. I'm super happy to say that I'm still maintaining, but neither The Hubby or I feel we're close enough to goal yet to relax so much. So, our next challenge of 30 days will start Monday, October 12th. This will get us through Halloween, our Halloween Party and close to Thanksgiving. We do so much better when we are 100% on plan!
I want you to make this YOUR 30-Day Challenge. If you don't feel you can be 100% on board with everything I listed above, don't worry. Set a challenge goal for yourself and make it happen. 30 days goes so quickly!! Write down your goal for the month and, if you're like me and need accountability, make a monthly chart so you can check off each day as a success to help you get to that 30 day goal. You could make this a 30-day Fitness Challenge where your goal is to do 30 minutes of fitness activity every single day for 30 days. It could be a 30-day No Chocolate Challenge (that one's self explanatory). Pick something you know will actually challenge you and conquer it.

The Hubby has decided to go back to Insanity and work out every day. I'll make my decision after my shot on Thursday. If it works, then I have absolutely no excuse not to join him, or at least to do something every single day. I've been telling myself the last month that I need to suck it up and become a morning person - get up and work out before work. It's a daunting idea, but so was starting THM and look where that's gotten me! I am kicking Monday off with a bang though. They are offering a free PiYo class in my work building after work, so I'm going to check that out and then head to karate. I kind of like that I'm going to kick it off with something new. Spice it up a bit!

BTW... I have been doing my daily challenge that I posted on the 1st. The squats may kill me by the end of the month, but I'm doing it! For those who didn't see it, here's what I'm doing...


If you need more accountability, please feel free to jump over to my Facebook group HERE. It's been quiet lately, but I plan to get it up and running again, or at least I plan to check in there every day. For me it's added accountability. If I have to report to other's that I failed, then I'm less likely to do so. If you don't want to make it known to the world, you can always message me on there and I'll give you a virtual high five. Whatever you need to make this work for you. Remember... this is YOUR 30-Day Challenge. Make it work for you.

So, I'll probably be a bit quiet for the next few days. Vacation is calling!! That means limited screen time and lots of adult time and outdoor fun. I'm so excited!! First, I'm scared to death about that shot. The whole appointment may be a complete waste and he may not be willing to even DO the shot. So, to say I'm nervous is an understatement. But that's just a blip in my time off... the rest of our time will be AWESOME! See you all back here Monday... Ready to kick some a$$ and take names right?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts