Wet Soggy Wednesday

That's what today is! We are on day two of rain. Yes, we needed it, but I did not need the wet dog smell filling my house all night last night. OR the big wet dog butt spot on my bed from my overly entitled chocolate lab. UGH!! He had his big ol pathetic look on and was sitting right on my side of the bed with his butt half on and half off my pillow. EWWW!!! Needless to say, I had to manually remove the stubborn beast and then cursed The Hubby for choosing to open an invitation to him to lay in bed and snuggle. I love my dogs... I do. Some days they are too much like 2 year old humans though and I'm over the toddler stage. Nah... he's a good dog. It's just common knowledge that rain and dogs do not mix. Did I mention how incredibly entitled they are???

Yes, he is waiting for Dad to climb in bed because MOM is not home - The Hubby texted me this one.

This is our little dog... The Princess and the iPad?

Anyway... I'll get over it! Sometimes I do love the snuggles since The Hubby works 24 hour shifts. I just don't like the big wet butt marks!

Alright, I'm done whining now! Next I'll share some major yumminess with you. I tried a new recipe last night. I even tried it out on two of the kiddos. I'll tell you this recipe got six thumbs up and joined the "we need to do this one again" list immediately. Not only did it SMELL delicious, but it tasted wonderful!. I found a recipe for S Pancakes on Pinterest this week here. It's a super simple recipe! I mixed it all up in the blender and it looked just like regular pancake batter. It does spread and they are flatter pancakes, but they were delicious! The coconut flour in them is a perfect ingredient! I ate three with some spreadable fruit and a squirt of whip cream with a fried egg and two sausages on the side. It was filling and so good! Both girls gushed over the pancakes and said they tasted better than our usual pancakes. WOOHOO!! I will add that I am NOT a pancake eater, but these I'll definitely have again.

There ya go! A little whining and dining! HA!!! By the way... I'm POINT TWO POUNDS away from my Birthday Goal Turned Anniversary Goal. POINT FREAKING TWO!! I want to see 179 on the scale so bad!!! Tune in tomorrow... I'll have another recipe review, I believe, and hopefully some hootin and hollarin in celebration.

Comments

Popular Posts