Punishment Fits The Crime

What a weekend!! I may have had a little too much fun and am paying the price for it today.


I knew it was coming! I had almost zero appetite on Thursday & Friday, so the scale was falling fast, but Saturday I went to a super fun bachelorette party for my sister-in-law and ate several items I would usually refrain from, plus 1/2 a drink and then attended the shower the next day and may have tested a couple of the goodies there also. Today I'm incredibly bloated and my side pain is almost unbearable. Yup! That is called Self Inflicted Pain!! The last two times I have indulged a bit on "regular" foods, my side pain has kicked in hard the next day. True to form it has been with me yesterday and today. I'm of the firm belief that this is NOT a coincidence. I'm becoming more and more curious of what the gastro doc will have to say at my appointment the end of next month! There is definitely a direct correlation with food and pain. I've had my gallbladder checked, well, I've had almost everything checked, so we shall see!

Anyway... it was a very fun and productive weekend. I got most of the editing done on the newborn photo session I did a couple of weeks ago and had fun with family. Can't beat that. The Hubby used the free time to have fun with two of the kiddos who were home this weekend, so it was a great weekend for sure! Also, I highly suggest that if you get the opportunity... check out a drag show. A local one, a Vegas one... whatever! It was highly entertaining! Oh did we laugh and wow, were most of those guys absolutely stunning women! I would definitely go to another one as a girls' night out event.

I did loosen the reins this weekend and again, I'm not the least bit guilty about it. No regrets. I solidified the thoughts about the relationship between food and my side pain, but I had fun! I enjoyed time with others and enjoyed the food provided. I mostly ate deli meats, fruits and veggies, but those drunken gummies were yummy too (those I DID limit myself on *hahaha*). I like that I can enjoy myself and still get right back on track. No the next day, but the next meal! I was 0.6 pounds from my birthday goal of 179 as of Saturday morning. This morning I was up 2 pounds and bloated as all get out. I'll have that 2 pounds shed and then some by Friday weigh in! The even better part... I bought a pair of size 10 capris to wear out on Saturday!!! I haven't worn that size in over 13 years. That felt AWESOME!!!

This coming weekend is our 1 year anniversary and our next 30 day challenge  ends Friday. Talk about perfect timing!! Pictures and measurements to come! I'll even share a comparison of The Hubby and I together so you can see our joint progress. It's been one heck of a year and completely worth celebrating! We survived the first year! YAHOO!!! Stay tuned... progress has been awesome, so we won't just be celebrating the success of the first year of marriage, but the success of month two of our journey. The two combined feel pretty dang good!

Comments

Popular Posts