Fun Facts Friday

We're half way through the day and I thought I'd have a little bit of fun today. For those who are reading and don't know me well, I thought I'd do a little introduction by stating 10 Fun Facts About Me! So, here ya go...


Fact #1 - I'm 36 years old and I've never skinny dipped! Crazy right? I have jumped off bridges and cliff jumped, but always with a swim suit on.

Fact #2 - I'm the youngest of five kids - and yes, I was a bit spoiled. I'm a product of "Yours, Mine & Ours" and have three half-sisters and one half-brother. Each of my parents brought in a child (or three in my dad's case) from a previous marriage. Then, together they had me!


Fact #3 - The above image does not apply to me in the very least! I am very social and love to talk. I also talk very fast! (By the way, I totally got that off the internet, so it's accuracy is questionable!)

Fact #4 - I was a college athlete - I played college hockey on the first Division II women's team in the area. I quit playing half way through the season due to an injury, then decided to get married instead of returning to the team after rehabbing. Not going back is one of my biggest regrets!


Fact #5 - Yes!! My mom said this to me on more than on occasion when I was younger and I now have that child. My youngest is 110% me. Sometimes I'm beyond proud of that and other times it's a battle of stubbornness and I know EXACTLY where she got her's from!

Fact #6 - I got my bachelor's degree when I was 31 years old. I started when my oldest was 1 and graduated just before my youngest turned 1. I was even on the Dean's List several semesters over those 3 years.

Fact #7 - Growing up I wanted to go into Sports Medicine and be a doc or physical therapist with the rodeo! I would still love to go into the medical field, but I also don't want to start all over again. I think I would refrain from working in the rodeo though. Ahhhh my wonderful cowboy phase!

Fact #8 - I love to make people laugh.

Fact #9 - I have only ever broken fingers and toes. I've never broken a major bone, but I have had five surgeries - three were due to injuries.

Fact #10 - I used to swear to people that I would never run, that skating was the best mode of transportation and I hated running. Then I became a runner and I miss running! I also swore I would never EVER wear jeggings... Yup, I'm eating those word too!


So, not sure if anyone learned anything today. I'm pretty much an open book, so if you'd like to know something about me feel free to ask! Oh... a bonus item... I'm SOOOO not a morning person! I'm beyond thankful that today is Friday so that I can sleep in tomorrow! It's a pretty low key weekend though. I have to edit a photo session and help The Hubby go through the garage full of boxes and bins that we brought over from my parents' shed. I suck at doing this because I get sucked into the emotional side or end up flipping through old pictures and reminiscing. We need to get it all cleaned and sell the old items we can sell so that the garage is ready for fall. It won't be too long before we are parking inside due to frosted windows and snow. Sad, I know!

I forgot to add... one more Fun Friday Fact... I'm exactly 2 pounds from my Birthday Goal and my birthday is 4 weeks from tomorrow. I've got this!!!

Comments

Popular Posts