Must Get Over The Hump!


We are half way through the week!! WOOHOO!! As I promised, I'm also a bit more in control of the to do list I have for the week. The Hubby helped me bake cakes last night. Nana and the girls baked cupcakes this morning. And I sewed my little heart out last night. I even made my first American Girl Doll-sized clothing last night. It was much easier than I anticipated!

So, this one is short and sweet! Last night's Cilantro Lime Chicken with Zucchini Noodles was good. We need to alter it a bit to give it some more sass, but the kids all ate it. They initially all stared at the green in the "noodles", but then they all gobbled it up no problem. Another dinnertime success!!

Tonight is Ladies' Night Out and a much needed one at that. I have to grocery shop for the weekend and buy the missing fleece for my sewing project, but I feel a little less frazzled than yesterday. The kids LOVED the new trampoline. The squeals of delight when they saw it were completely worth it! We have four very happy kiddos and two dogs trying to figure out how to get up there and join in the fun.

I hope everyone is having an awesome week! We're over half way to Friday, so SMILE!! Summer is quickly disappearing, so I am looking forward to getting out and enjoying every last minute over the next few weeks. Although, school starting means we return to structure and schedules and life settles down just a bit. I love fall too! Our cool mornings this week seem to be a slight reminder of what's soon to come.

Comments

Popular Posts