DUN DUN DUN!!! The First Challenge Has Arrived!

Hey all! Crazy busy weekend, but I wanted to make sure to get the first week's photo challenge up. Let me know if you have any questions. Be sure to post in the group as you capture the day's photo and if you upload it there or to Instagram, be sure to tag is #themamablogchallenge.

With no further ado, here's the very first Weekly Fitness Photo Challenge!


I would love feedback!! And please invite anyone who you think would benefit from this challenge or just a few others to workout with, chat with, whatever. This isn't based on any one type of eating plan, I'm opening it up to everyone so that we can all share and learn.

If you're still wondering where to go to join the group, please visit the Facebook group, here, to jump in and start at any time. You don't have to start day one. I'll also be posting some workout videos I've found and tried from YouTube from time to time to keep things exciting!

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts