Another Week Bites the Dust!

So, another week down! Monday will be six weeks of eating clean and I can say I've learned a ton! I ate snagged a couple of french fries out of my youngest's food last night on our date night. I can't tell you the last time I bought her fast food... but it was date night and we had 30 minutes between dance class and the start of our movie so I was willing to get her a treat. That french fry did not taste that wonderful. Actually... other than the salt (because I love salt) it reminded me that I'm okay with not eating french fries. My only argument there is that it was not a McDonald's french fry and being the french fry aficionado that I am... this was a sub par french fry from the get go! Yes, I know I'm sad and ridiculous at times. I'm completely okay with that! This is so me!!


It's Friday!! I'm down over a pound and I am good with that. As long as it keeps going down down down! We're headed to the cabin and the beach this weekend. I can't wait! This week has been long, hot a humid! UGH! Time for some relaxation and laughs with family. Oh how I love weekends!!! But the countdown is on... One week till our oldest turns EIGHT! How is that possible?? Plus, there are officially less than 5 weeks left of summer vacation. You should have seen that almost-8-year-old's face when I brought that up. It sucks having a late summer birthday. You want it to hurry up and get here, but then that means the summer is almost gone. I hear ya kid... I have a September birthday. I wished far too many summers away as a kid!

Alright, so enough completely random thoughts. The rest of the summer is jam packed! Birthday parties, cabin getaways, trips to see family, a weekend of celebration for our anniversary and then BAM... it's Labor Day and we are prepping to drop kids off at their respective schools and start another school year. I'm not sure I'm ready. That means The Hubby and I return to class as well. That's a lot of homework in one house!

So... how about all of you? Bring on school, these kids are driving me batty? Or, say it ain't so... we've only just begun to have fun?

Comments

Popular Posts