Buttons?? Who Need 'Em

I just love Non-Scale Victories (NSV's)! Even if the scale is moving, I find them more satisfactory than the number on the scale. But in my case, the scale has stalled out this week. I think a certain time of month is playing games with that little number detector, but that's fine. Today I'm wearing a pair of work pants that I can slide off without unbuttoning. No shimmying or wiggling required, they just pull right down! YEEHAW!! Yes, they were a bit loose since the challenge I did earlier this month, but now they are an actual hazard, so they will have to go in the donate pile!

Today I thought I'd give a quick glimpse at a yummy, yet simple at-work lunch option I had.


This is a very simple, yet filling, E meal. I have a Joseph's pita smeared with Laughing Cow Cheese, then stuffed with deli turkey and greens with sugar snap peas and cucumbers as a side. With a Caramel Apple Good Girl Moonshine (GGMS) to drink. MMMM!!!

Have no fear, I'm not drinking at work. GGMS was originated through THM, but several women have taken the original recipe and honed it to make it fit them. This particular version is a quart jar filled with water. We threw in two apple cinnamon tea bags, 2 TBSP of apple cider vinegar, 1/4 TSP of cinnamon and 1/4 TSP of ginger with splash of caramel extract. We let them sit in the fridge overnight to steep in the water. Then add sweetener to your liking, ice and shake well. This little drink has really helped me ditch my Diet Coke! It's a nice, healthy sweet drink.

Well, that's about all I have today. Short and sweet! Tonight I'm planning to make my girls THM pancakes for dinner if we get home with time to spare. We'll see. We're at the mercy of the evening and wherever it takes us! If I try the recipe, I'll be sure to report back here tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts