Weekend Willpower

I must find my willpower for this weekend! I stink at being strong on the weekends. We are always on the go and I almost always fail to plan ahead, or if I do I cave to temptations. This weekend I WILL NOT!!

I this I posted this one earlier on in my blogging days, but it still applies!! Willpower is a very fickle friend!


This weekend shouldn't be too horrible. Tonight it's my girls and I with a couple of Disney crafts to try out. First, though, I have to get a workout in tonight. I plan to work with EmmyLou on my one-steps for karate. It'll be good for both of us. Tomorrow we get the other two kids and head to Saturday morning karate and then some time at the cabin. My body is craving that hot tub after a week of being physically active after two months!

We are still working on the weekend menu since we'll be included my parents on tomorrow evening's meal, but I plan to make it THM-friendly. We celebrated a birthday at work and I caved to the brownies, so I want to get right back at it. Life will always have celebrations and surprises, I just need to make sure those events don't start a downward spiral.

Oh yeah, and tonight my girls and I have to make cookies for their school's Pasta Extravaganza. OY! At least I can keep telling myself that they all have to go to the school, so none will go in my mouth! Stay with my Willpower, my dear friend. We've got this!

Comments

Popular Posts