2017 is Starting Out a Bit... UGH!

The new year is starting off a bit rough. Yesterday's pounding headache was probably only half due to sugar withdrawals. I still have it today. Unfortunately, I also have one wicked head cold. I officially have my first cold of the cold and flu season. I can't be too upset, I made it through the holidays!! Thank goodness for an awesome, loving hubby who took the older one to karate and a furry kid and little munchkin who were willing to snuggle with me tonight.


On top of this stupid head cold, tomorrow I have to have oral surgery which will knock me out for a couple of days. Good news there is that I won't be able to eat much for a couple of days either. Hee hee! No worries, I know my appetite will come back with a vengeance once I recover.

Oh well, such is life right??


With all of this fun, I will probably be MIA for a few days, but it shouldn't be too hard to stay on track. Physical activity may be limited, but my food choices should be easy!

Comments

Popular Posts