Heatwave in January!!

Seriously!! We've been having an insane week of warm weather. It started last weekend and the temps have just continued to climb! Tuesday I walked on my break at work and it was in the upper 30s. Today I went for a longer walk at lunch and while my app stated it was 39 degrees, the feels like was over 40 degree and the sun was shining bright!



My walk was a little slower going than I'd like, but even with weather well above freezing for the past six days, the sidewalks are wet and icy and the roads on campus are busy! I also realized today just how "up hill" this campus is! Overall, it felt great to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and fresh air!

That also means that I hit my exercise goal for Day 3 and helped push me to my step goal for the day as well. No morning workouts yet, but I know I'll need them as things get busier with homework and extra curricular activities. Like tonight when I couldn't go to karate because my oldest had enough math homework to keep us busy till bedtime. *sigh* Thankfully I got out for that walk!

Comments

Popular Posts