*YAWN*

Ever have those days where you want to just throw your hands up and say, "I give up! I'll try again tomorrow!" I'm definitely having one of those days. It's completely work related, but leaking into everyday life too. So, while "trying again" today, I am still hitting walls with IT issues at work. On top of that, the lunch I brought ended up being only half edible - my apple developed some nasty disease overnight apparently. Let's just say that it was intimidating enough when I cut into it that I didn't even try to salvage it. Bottom line... I'm frustrated and hangry! Okay, I'm not hangry yet, but I will be when my next three hour mark gets here. Maybe, but I'll try not to be.

I can also tell that I'm missing karate. Different events happening all week has screwed up the schedule, so I won't be able to go until tomorrow night. It's crazy how much you crave that physical outlet. I look forward to it. You'd think that I get my frustrations out by hitting something, but since we seldom actually hit other things at this point, that's not true. I think it's because I get a solid cardio workout and have my mind completely tuned into what I'm learning and doing. It's almost like hitting the reset button by the time I leave.

Sorry, not much to report today. I'm a little frustrated with my lack of willpower lately. Plus, it's a pretty tired day. Even The Hubby came home saying he's just wiped out. Tonight's dinner is chicken with fried rice and green beans. SIMPLE! Emmy Lou has early karate and The Hubby has late karate (I will stay home with the girls since late karate gets too late for them). Tomorrow is Friday!!! Nothing planned and I like it that way. Saturday The Hubby and I have a day together and Sunday a birthday party, so meals look like this...

Friday - Eggs Sandwich
Saturday - Dinner out
Sunday - S Pancakes with bacon

Then I'll plan for next week. It's another busy week with two Girl Scout meetings, all four kids, four days of karate, conferences for two kids, and opening weekend of hunting season. I think it's time to break out the crock pot! Plus, there's snow in the forecast for tonight, so that really makes me want to break out the soups and crock pot recipes, so stay tuned for a few of those! I'm not really ready for snow, but considering where I live... It's bound to happen sooner than later! So, in honor of me severely needing coffee tomorrow, I'll leave you all with this...




Comments

Popular Posts