Day 57 of 84 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I love holidays. Everyone is in such a good mood. But the biggest downfall of a holiday... potlucks and goodies. OY!! It was nice to have some warm shredded beef for lunch with some veggies instead of another salad though.

So, I did an experiment today. I decided not to take my Plexus Slim today to see if I can see a difference. I don't usually take it on the weekends because I'm a bit more go go go than I am at work and don't feel a difference, but I think that's because of staying busy. At work I get cravings and want to eat just out of sheer boredom. Sitting at my desk, working on paperwork... it's just so easy to start snacking. So, I make sure I take my Plexus Slim at work. Is there a big difference between when I do and when I don't with all this down time? I wanted to find out.

I usually take the pill and drink around 9:30 or 10am. Right around the time I may want a morning snack. Then I eat lunch around 12:30 or 1:00, and most days I have to do it just because I know I won't have time later. Today... no drink or pill. Today... I'm DRAGGING! Just after lunch I wanted nothing more than to take a nap. I was reading some paperwork for our meeting on Friday and I honestly could not keep my eyes open. I slept good last night too. I don't think I even rolled over, since I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. Even the cats were in the same spots! Most days I am still going pretty strong after lunch. I may start to get a bit run down by the end of the day, but as soon as I get ready to leave I'm good to go again. I usually go to bed around 10:30 or 11 with lights out by midnight.

To answer my question, yes, I can feel a difference. Plexus Slim helps with my energy and my hunger/snacking. I've had horrible cravings today. Cravings I haven't had in a long time. Maybe it's just all the smells wafting down the hallway from the potluck. Either way, I can definitely tell a difference in my energy and I WANT A NAP!!!!

With that said... Please feel free to let me know if you want to try a 3-day trial of Plexus Slim. Just email me at LMPreciousdesigns@yahoo.com and I can answer any questions.

Outside of my Plexus Slim experiment today... I saw the orthopedic doc yesterday about my shoulder/collarbone. I'm not shocked. He ordered an MRI. I go in at 10:20 on Friday night. Crazy right?!?! Then I set up an appointment to go over the results with him and discuss our game plan from there. What did shock me was his discussion about feeling like I have underlying issues to my pain, weakness and numbness. Since I still have random pain in my right arm (shoulder was repaired in 1999) and in my right knee (which was repaired in 2004 with pins out in 2010) he wants me to see a neurologist to rule out neck problems and mentioned looking into rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia to rule those out as well. That was something I wasn't expecting. My symptoms fit the bill and we didn't go over everything in our short appointment, so I can see why he'd want to look into a bit more, but DANG!! Really?!?! I'm starting to feel overwhelmed... and that may be a touch of an understatement.

I'll take it as it comes, like I do everything else. Life is never easy and it's persevering that really shapes us along the way. No matter what the results are of any scan or test or whatever... I am who I am and I am stubborn! Plus, I have an amazing hubby, rockstar parents, beautiful children and a fantastic support group of family and friends. Whatever I have to face, no matter how big or how small, they'll help me get through it. The impatient side of me just wishes we could fast forward a bit so I have answers, DEFINITE answers, and a game plan in place. But, since I can't time travel, I'll just wait it out and hope for the best possible situation. I just really want answers at this point. I'd be happy with someone telling me "this is why you have this problem and this is what we will do about it." Oh wouldn't that be nice?!?!

Comments

Popular Posts