Day 44 of 84 - Reunited With My Little Pink Drink

Reunited and it feels so gooood! Go ahead, sing along with me. Hope that one doesn't stick with you for the rest of the day. It started with my morning meeting at work when my boss was singing it, then I updated here and as soon as I typed "reunited" I started singing it in my head again. UGH! Anyway, I have officially been reunited with my little pink drink! I was so excited to get my mail yesterday. It has been a long time since I have done Plexus Slim, but it helped give me the boost I needed three years ago... I'm hoping it will do the same for me now.

For those unfamiliar with my first journey with Plexus Slim, I asked a friend for a trial pack that arrived the week of Christmas. It was just a 3-day sample, but I could feel a phenomenal difference in my energy and appetite in those three days. I actually LOST five pounds the week of Christmas that year. So, I ordered it immediately! My first month I lost 15 pounds. I usually lose really fast to start, so it did slow down. Right around my six month mark I had lost 30 pounds. Right around the 35 pound mark I found out I was losing my job and had to stop ordering Plexus because I knew my budget was going to get tight in a hurry. I managed to keep it going down, albeit slowly, on my own until I was OUNCES away from the 50 pound mark. I managed to maintain right around that 45-50 pounds lost mark for almost two years before old habits started to get the best of me!



Those are just a few of the comparison shots while I was on Plexus last time. It gave me the boost I needed. I'm REALLY hoping it can do that for me this time as well.

So far, today, I took it with my morning snack. Ate lunch because I had to, or I wouldn't get to later if I got hungry, and otherwise I haven't been hungry. I feel a pretty good amount of energy considering I got about 4 hours of sleep last night! But we'll see. This could all be sheer excitement that the week is half way over!

I'm having major issues with my shoulder still. I don't have full extension and sleeping is near impossible. So, swimming is out this week. Plus, I have a meeting at school tonight, so I couldn't go anyway. My plan is go to gym and hit the treadmill. The idea of running sounds painful, but I want to give it a try. We'll see what time the meeting ends. Tomorrow is girls night, so I am excited to go explore a new place with some good friends.

I will be honest in saying that I want this to be a lifestyle change. Yes, I'm in a challenge, but I want to make big changes for a long period of time, so I'm not willing to give up these moments when I can escape with friends or my hubby. They are a part of life and part of what makes life so fun. I have just learned to be conscious of what I'm putting in my body and how much. Sure, once in a while I consciously put in too much food or drink, but definitely not nearly as often as I used to! Allowing myself that freedom has made a huge difference in how I view my fun. Fun isn't about the food we're going to eat. Fun is about the fact that we're going to go out and laugh till our sides hurt... heck, we'll even be burning extra calories in the meantime!!! I can't wait!


Comments

Popular Posts