Day 42 of 84 - HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!

Crazy!! We are half way through the 12 week challenge. It is insane how fast 6 weeks can go. And that means we only have 6 weeks left. I'll be honest... the honeymoon period is LONG gone and I'm having a major struggle day. Frustration has set in, even though I'm trying not to let it get to me. In 4 days I've gone up 4 pounds. Have I been absolutely insane about my food choices? No. Did I go over calories a bit on Friday and Saturday? Yes, I did, but nothing beyond crazy. I did not eat 5,000 calories both days. So, I'm going to try to calm myself and chug water.

I have a couple of things to report on. First, I'm scheduled with ortho for my collarbone/shoulder. That means x-rays and probably an MRI. Getting old sucks! It's crazy how quickly it feels like my body is falling apart. I'm not letting it stop me from being active though. I will keep going. Until someone tells me that swimming is creating more problems for me, I will keep up my weekly lessons and hit the pool 1-2 more times a week. I'm also still doing PT for my side, with an appointment tonight after work, and will continue to push my body to get over this issue. Hopefully I can run pain free again. I have not given up on the indoor tri next month!

Also, stress sucks! I'm a super stress and frustration eater and I'm having to focus big time on what I'm doing to calm myself. I don't have a ton of bad things in my house, but you can overeat on anything. I'd just rather overeat on sugar snap peas than Dove Promises! Since I'm finding myself struggling and doing all of this on my own without any major product help, I decided to try an old friend again. Many of you remember my journey with Plexus Slim a few years ago. Well, I've renewed my ambassadorship and ordered a month's supply to see if it will give me the extra little boost I need to get my body to cooperate. It helped a ton before, so I'm very hopeful. Plus, it tastes good and is super easy. One drink and pill in the morning and that's it. I remember having a ton more energy on it last time and less of an appetite. Plus, my cravings were pretty much non-existent. The last two aren't huge problems for me this time around, but I know that Plexus helps balance out my insulin levels throughout the day so I don't have major peaks and valleys and helps boost my metabolism. So... I'm giving it a try again. Of course I'll be documenting it here, so you all can see how it works as well.

With all of that said... I'm still ready to crush the second half of this challenge. As tempting as it is to quit, I refuse! I've been seeing this quote circulating on Facebook a lot this past week and I think that's because I'm meant to see it to keep me motivated!


Comments

Popular Posts