Day 38 of 40 - Frustration At It's Finest!

To say that I'm annoyed with my body and it's reaction to foods is a complete understatement. I'm basically writing off this week and considering my challenge over. They've been ordering in lunches for meetings at work and I have more to come. After eating dinner with my parents last night, the scale is severely punishing me for one wrong doing, so... Yeah! My attitude about it sucks, so I just need to step away and chill out.

I hate being so overwhelmingly obsessed with food and weight and body image and... well, you get it. But I hate how easily I puff up making my jeans too tight. It literally takes one evening to undo three weeks of hard work and determination. Anyway... I'm going to enjoy the holiday weekend and on Monday I'm going to step up my training and keep my food simple. We have two birthdays and birthday parties coming up next weekend, so my goal is not to obsess!

Alright... moving on! Still overwhelmed with work. I spent the second half of the day in meetings. That's another hard part... timing of my meals isn't as easy as it was at my last job. Still, I'm really liking it and my co-workers are great!

So, last night I posted a pic of the fog moving in over Lake Superior. Check out this 30+ second time lapse of the fog rolling in last night. I love it!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvh8ABY_86o&feature=youtu.be

This one is going to be another short and sweet one. I'm beyond mentally exhausted every night so far this week. Bring on the long holiday weekend to give my brain a break!

Comments

Popular Posts