Day 39 of 84 - Sugar High!!!

Okay... I don't eat a lot of sugar anymore. A small treat here and there at the end of the night. I'm not even having my nightly Dove Promises anymore. So, after celebrating a birthday here at work and enjoying a piece of Oreo Ice Cream cake... I'm flyin HIGH!!! Of course, add in that it's also Friday and this is a fun, busy weekend... Yeah, I'm a big ol kid today! I'm pretty much enjoying it. LOL


So, quick update on my critter... She was still miserable this morning. Her legs are sore and bruised and she just keeps telling me she doesn't want another shot. A big part of me hopes the meds are working, her ears will look better and we can do the third set of shots and be done. But, a bigger part of me knows that these shots have been useless in the past and really REALLY hopes that we don't have to put my Boo through another couple of days of pain. Tomorrow is the big Daddy Daughter Ball that the three girls have been looking forward to since Christmas when they got their tickets. I want her to be able to enjoy it. Poor bean! But at least I can still make her laugh!!

Other than that... It's weigh in day and I'm officially back down over 10 pounds lost again. I could feel it in my clothes too. A few pairs of pants are getting baggier in different areas now. WOOHOO! My Awesome Partner also lost another pound this week. And my hubby broke out a bag of old clothes we had bagged up from when he moved up here and found a bunch of shirts and a few pairs of pants that now fit him that haven't in ages. I LOVE IT!!!! Success all around.

Today being my splurge day, I will reign it in for the rest of the weekend. We had a birthday potluck celebration here at work today and tonight I'm meeting my wonderful, hardworking Mardi Gras committee members for apps and drinks to go over the event (which was last Tuesday) and wrap everything up. Tomorrow is a busy day with indoor soccer, soccer pics, getting the girls ready for the ball, birthday dinner for the hubby, and then the little guy and I hitting the arcade while the other four go off and dance the night away. I'm looking forward to some one-on-one time with him, it NEVER happens, and I know the girls will have a blast as well. This ball not only has music, but desserts, pictures and DISNEY PRINCESSES!!!! They will love it. Pics to come later of course.

With all of that said... Check out my progress page. I've updated with pics. You can definitely see a difference. I lost over 16" over my entire body the first month. Yeah, the scale can take a flying leap!!

Comments

Popular Posts