Day 35 of 84 - Monday Blahs

Not much to report. Scale is still being stubborn, but so am I. I wasn't bad this weekend. Stayed within my calories and enjoyed myself. Maybe my calories weren't the healthiest calories, but they were still within reason. Yet, the scale is still up. *sigh* Eventually it will have to get on board with the plan.

Since it was the one month mark I took measurements again and my monthly pictures. The scale may no be 100% into this, but from the looks of my measurements and my pictures, I'm doing something right. I'll update the progress page with all of that, but I'm down over 16" in one month. I'm pretty happy with that. And I will take better fitting clothes over a number on a machine. I can't say it isn't frustrating, because it is. INCREDIBLY! But it goes back to this...


So, I'm done complaining about it (for today). If I keep doing the right things, it will have to start lowering eventually. It's just science at that point.

With that said... It's Monday. It's cold a sin outside, which makes it hard to think about doing anything outside. But today is a pretty important Monday for many friends, including my Awesome Partner. Today is the day that the emails go out to all those in the lottery to run the Grandma's Half Marathon in June. It's a pretty huge deal. Today those who put their name into the lottery will find out if they will be running the race with over 7,000 other runners!!! I'm crossing my fingers for all of my running friends to get their YES email today! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! **EDITED** I was behind the times a bit. Seems most of my awesome running friends will be lacing up in June, so I will have to dust off someone's pom poms to cheer them on!

I'm not a Grandma's participant. Well, I'm not much of a race participant at all the last month. But hopefully, that changes soon! I've got my sights set high. Until then... I'm just ready for spring. This negative degree weather needs to go back where it came from. I know far too many people itching to get off of the dreaded treadmill and outside to enjoy the fresh air. I'm definitely one of them!


Comments

Popular Posts