Day 18 of 84 - Bring on the Weekend!!

I'm SO HAPPY it is finally Friday! It has been a long week and I'm ready to hit the weekend running... well, swimming anyway. Tonight I'll head to the Y for a swim after work and then enjoy some awesome pizza for the first time in over 3 weeks. My goal it to burn it before I even eat it. The girls start soccer tomorrow. I'm excited to see how my 4 year old does with her first team sport. This could be very interesting. Then the girls and I are headed to the cabin, so I will be packing my little cooler full of goodies to bring with me to stay on track and enjoy some relaxation and time with my parents. We always have a blast out there. Then Sunday, we'll come home, meet up with hubby and go swimming. So, the plan is in place. Nothing super challenging this weekend other than the want to be a complete and utter slug. But, the kids won't allow that anyway!

Okay, so on to the fun stuff. We tried another recipe last night. Baked Breaded Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders. WOW!!!! I didn't eat a huge portion of this. Probably about 3oz. But it was so good and with a serving of baked shoestring fries (the Cauliflower Tots eluded us again - cauliflower went bad) I felt like I was being naughty without wracking up the calories. And all 4 kids LOVED it. SCORE!!!

So, there's my recipe share. I'll be searching Pinterest for a couple new ones for next week. I love letting my 7 year old help me. She was so proud when I told her this was a recipe that she had picked off of Pinterest. Her response, "And it's AWESOME!" I'm totally patting myself on the back for that one.

As for today's "What's in the Bag?"

Breakfast - Lowfat Greek Yogurt & Granola (so easy, I can't help repeating it)

Snack - Kind Bar

Lunch - Salad-in-a-Jar - Ttoday's is ham. And remember, I don't have a microwave at work, so cold lunch is the only way to go.

Snack - Almonds

Dinner - Thirsty Pagan Pizza - yes, I'm pretty much giddy over this little splurge!

And like I said, my goal is to burn it before I eat it and stay within my calorie range. Oh... and I almost forgot. I hit the 10 pound mark this weigh in. WOOHOO!!! I started off with a huge loss the first week, but it's been slow and steady ever since. As hard as it is not to want to find a way to rush it, I know this is my body's way of saying this is a good pace. I just wish it would step it up here and there. We will see!! 

And this is a shout out for Go Red for Women Day. 90% of my office is wearing red today for awareness. Keep moving people... keep that heart as healthy as possible!

Comments

Popular Posts