Two Product YAY's!

Quick post today. I just have to share two new favorite products with everyone!

First... Special K Cracker Chips

YUM!!! The sour cream & onion ones taste like Pringles. :) And the best part, you get 27 chips for 110 calories. It totally cures the crunch craving and I seldom actually eat the whole serving.

And second... MiO Liquid Water Enhancer

A friend recommended this when I was struggling to get my water in. Now I'm hoping to use it as a soda weaning tool. I so need to cut back on my Diet Coke intake. I'm currently trying the mango peach flavor and I'm really liking it. You control the amount of flavor, so it's not too sweet or not sweet enough. No carbonation. No calories, fat, carbs, well... no nothing! :) It's definitely worth a try. I was hesitant because it's over $3.00 for a tiny bottle at Target. Ummm... this little bottle is going to go a loooong way, so it was totally worth the $2.83 I spent (I found it on the clearance rack LOL)

Anyway... here they are (complete with office sweaters - hee hee). Perfect afternoon snack, sweet & salty!

\

Comments

Popular Posts