Humpidy Hump Day

Blah! It's Wednesday. And I was attacked by a Cold Stone Creamery!! Okay, so I instigated the fight. UGH! I actually stopped in for a to-go container of my hubby's favorite ice cream. I figured I'd have a tiny serving after dinner as a treat. Well, the goofy girl made WAY too much and what do they do with the leftovers?? They put it is a cup and send it with you, free of charge. And what do we do with free ice cream?!?!? EAT IT!!!! It was just a like it size and it wasn't heaping, but still. UGH! Over my calories for the day and I was doing so well. I hope I still see some movement on that scale by Friday.

Anywho... the past is the past right. Nothing I can do about it now. Expect maybe get this big butt moving. Another confession... I have not ran once all week. ARGH!!! I wish I had a cricket on my shoulder that whispered motivational comments in my ear. Or he could just yell, "Hey Fatass... get on the damn treadmill!!!" and that would probably do the trick too. Of course, I'd probably smush him anyway.

Back on track though... and a goal in sight. My 32nd birthday is September 12th. My last birthday I was 3 months post partum and weighed between 225 & 230. My goal is to be in ONEderland by my 32nd birthday. I refuse to spend my 30s being fat. I did that in my 20s and it really wasn't all that fun. (For those unsure what ONEderland is, it means in the 100s. :o) ) So, my goal by September 12th, just under 2 months away, is to lose a total of 25 pounds from my January starting weight which will officially put me under 200. I haven't been under 200 pounds since before we started all the IVF treatments back  in 2006. It's time I see that number again. I'll still be overweight, but I won't have to lie so much on my drivers license. :)

Comments

Popular Posts