Friday! Friday! I love you!

It's the weekend!!! It's going to be a busy one too, but that's okay. The busier I am, the better I am about my munching habits. :)

First off, I have to report my Friday weigh in update. After two weeks on a plateau, I've blasted through it! I was so excited to see a new number on the scale this morning... FINALLY! So...

Start: 234.6
Last Week: 219.8
This Week: 217.4

2 1/2 pounds! YAHOO!!!! That puts me over the 17 pounds lost mark and I've got my sights on the big 2-0. Actually I have a goal of 199.8 in mind for 6 1/2 weeks from today... my 32nd birthday. I spent my teen years THINKING I was fat, my twenties DENYING I was fat and now I refuse to spend my 30s BEING fat! Each decade my average has gone up. In my 20s I ranged from 205-225 (yeah, that's a pretty wide swing isn't it?) and so far my 30's range has been 215-235. The lowest I have ever been in the past 5 years was just after giving birth to Emilee. I was down to 201 and then all hell broke loose. Apparently you can't keep eating for two after the second life has exited your body. :) So, I'm on a mission... I will see the 190s again. It's been 10 years, but I WILL see them.

That brings me to my latest challenge. A group of friends and I are all challenging each other to complete the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD.



It's not a long workout, but you must do it every day. The reviews on this workout are pretty awesome, so I'm hoping with some companionship and friendly competition I can complete it and hit my goal. Anyone else want to join us? Feel free to comment... I'd love all the company I can get. :)

Comments

Popular Posts