Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving!

I have been exploring my options when it comes to foods. I've always been a picky eater, but I see those habits being passed on to my 4 year old, so I've decided I really need to make some changes. We've had Steamfresh broccoli with cheese and I really enjoyed it. Not too high in calories and the only way I can tolerate the smell of broccoli. :) We tried baby sprouts, but those are still on the "never again" list! LOL

Tonight I bbq'd myself some turkey burgers. I needed something quick and easy because it's been a busy weekend and I knew I'd get back late. So, I bought the already made patties today and seasoned them with a bunch of fun things and threw them on the grill. Of course, it started to downpour right at the time I had to get them OFF the grill. Figures!! But they sure were yummy. I was completely prepared to hate them, but I didn't. I'm actually looking forward to having one for dinner tomorrow night. :)

So, there it is! Give it a try... you never know what you might like. I tell my girls this all the time, but it was time to eat my own words and I must say I enjoyed it.

I challenge everyone reading this to grab something new at the grocery store next time you stop. Another yummy that I discovered is a plucot - a hybrid mix of a plum and an apricot. A little bundle of sweet yumminess!

Comments

Popular Posts