A Month of Calorie Counting

Well, before I'd gotten back on track I had managed to gain back 12 of the 17 pounds I'd lost. As of today, I'm back to the 15 pound mark (hit a bit of a plateau, so I'm hoping to hit a new number by Friday's true weigh in). I decided to do my measurements. I haven't done them since March! It is a happy and sad feeling. I haven't gotten back to the exact measurements I was at the 2 month point, but I'm within 1/4 of an inch in all areas, so I can't be too upset. I will say that I blew my thigh measurement out of the water. LOL Guess my running is starting to pay off a bit. :)

So, here are my official measurements. We'll call this my "One Month, but also Eight Month Measurements" LOL

I'll list starting measurement, then current and the difference

Chest: 43.25... 42.5... -0.75
Ribs: 38.25... 36... -2.25
Waist: 44... 40.75... -3.25
Belly (my pooch): 50... 48... -2.0
Hips: 51... 48.75... -2.25
Thighs: 31... 27.75... -3.25
Calves: 18... 16.5... -1.5
Arms: 16.5... 15.25... -1.25

Starting Weight: 234.6
Current Weight: 219.2
Total Weight Lost: 15.4
Total Inches Lost: 16.5"

I'm also solidly into size 16 pants and XL shirts. I was bursting into 20s, wearing mostly my maternity pants because 18s were tight, and XXL in shirts which were still a little snug.

Gotta keep going! I will say I like the calorie counting still. MyFitnessPal.com has made it so easy. Unfortunately, my iPhone died, so I'm without the mobile option for now, but it's not too horrible. LOL I am joining a challenge with a bunch of mom's with June 2010 babies - we all met online while we were pregnant - and we're challenging each other to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. I heard it's intense, but seriously does some damage to shedding inches. I'll keep you posted. That challenge starts Monday. Plus, my oldest "baby" turns 4 next Saturday complete with a big party that I'm up the my eyeballs in planning and executing. :) I love planning their parties. :)

Comments

Popular Posts