It's Been Fun March, See Ya Next Year!


Happy days are here again! The weekend is on the horizon. It's hard to believe it's the last day of March. The weather has been surprisingly nice around here, but March just went so fast! April 1st means summer is right around the corner. It also means that yummy fruit and veggies will be hitting the stores soon. I can't wait! I'm so sick of eating apples and carrots because nothing else is in season.

So, it's Friday. That means it's officially weigh in day. I'm beyond happy to report that I hit the 15 pound mark this week. {Happy Dance} Now the goal is to keep it below that number for next week's weigh in so I can get some new, pretty nail polish. My girlie side shines through when it comes to nail polish. I love getting new colors!

In celebration of the final day of March, I couldn't resist dressing all spring-y today. What can I say? I'm ready for warm weather and green grass! See?? I'm even sported capris and shoes with no socks today... and a smile too, of course!



Either way you look at it, Fridays rock. Plus, at this point we are one Friday closer to the end of the semester. My current class is a bit of a challenge. I'm just not finding a way to really get into it. So, the sooner this 8-week term is up, the better! CHEERS TO FRIDAYS!! Bring on April!

Comments

Popular Posts