I Wish Every Week Could Be Like Week One!

Really though! Week one is always the easiest! You have a good mind set, you're excited to make good progress, and you feel untouchable! Nothing will stop me now! HA!!! If only I felt this way every day!! I'll hold onto it while I can. This time next week, this will be me...


Gotta love detox. I know it's coming. I've been far too awful for far too long!!


It's all good. Bring it on. I'm going to rock yet another honeymoon phase!

So, tonight's dinner plans have changed a bit from yesterday's post. I'm so in the mood for chinese food, but want to stay on track. Therefore, I pulled a couple THM-friendly recipes to try out tonight. If they are successful I'll share them with everyone. We're having sweet & sour chicken with fried rice. I'll still have to keep my portion small, but these recipes will save me a ton on calories and bad carbs!

The other motivator for eating light at dinner is that I have muay thai tonight. I'm planning to double up my classes again tonight, but that plan will only work if the kids cooperate. The Hubby is off this week, so we have all four kids. Poor Abbycakes is going through something this week because she's been beyond clingy with me and very weepy. She sobbed in the car this morning because she didn't want to go to school (Sissy stayed home sick), that she wouldn't have anyone to play with and that she just wanted to be with me today. She stopped FOUR TIMES on her way up the steps into the school to look back at me to see if I changed my mind. *sigh*

Thankfully, a call from her teacher this morning because of a forgotten lunch box assured me that she perked up once she got there because Mrs. B told me she was doing just fine, outside of not wanting some kind of hot dish for hot lunch today! (I don't blame her one bit there!!)

I'm hoping that some cuddle time after dinner will meet her needs so I can sneak away for class. We'll see how well that plan goes!

Yesterday was a successful day, outside of me eating the last few chocolate covered almonds in my purse. I shared with Abbycakes though! Otherwise, I did awesome all day and kicked out a karate class at the end of the day. I had forgotten to put on my Thrive DFT patch yesterday and had a horrible case of the Monday Tireds, but today I'm feeling 100x better. I took my two capsules before I got in the shower, put on my patch before I got dressed and had my shake and a banana for breakfast! I haven't needed any coffee or soda all day and I've felt pretty darn good!

I've got this!!! Week one ROCKS!

Comments

Popular Posts