FabFitFun Review and Forced Rest Day

Last night wound up being an at home workout night. The kiddos finished their homework while I did a round of upper body weights. For those who are wondering what a quick session of powerlifting looks like, here's a glance at a piece of last night's...


After all of that fun, we grabbed The Hubby and all hung out on the couch for an episode of Kids Backing Championship. The girls are into baking, with Emmy Lou having dreams of making amazing event cakes for people, so this is our family chill out show. Last season's episodes led to kitchen fun like this...



This year, apparently my big kid wants to step it up a notch. We'll see! Of course, that will require some at home time on a weekend, which we don't have till late February, so I have some time before they destroy my kitchen and add tempting goodies to my house. Shhh, but I'm really okay with that last part. Don't tell them I said that though.

Today a nasty evening headache stopped me from heading to the dojo, or grabbing the weights for an at home workout. Bending over was not happening without massive pounding. So, my rest day happened a day early and I'm very thankful I didn't wuss out last night.

Anyway, on to the product reviews I promised. Remember me sharing that I got the FitFabFun box for Christmas? I have had some time to try out a few of the products. So far, I'm loving it!!

For a reminder, here's the box of goodies.


The Hubby and I had a date day over holiday break, so I dug into my box of goodies and tried out the Realher Eye Shadow Palette. It's a set of browns, which I don't usually gravitate toward, but I am in love! I might add that I also wore the Mer Sea Cozy Wrap. I always get cold in the movie theater and we decided to go see The Greatest Showman (awesome movie by the way), so I decided to wear my Cozy Wrap to keep me warm. It was also a big help since the feels like temperature was -28 that day. BRRR!!!



Over New Year's weekend I tried the Whish Nourishing Dew Mask on New Year's Day. Well, the girls got their own masks, but Nana and I use the Whish mask.



I have to say, the mask felt amazing! It goes on very light and soaks in. Post-mask I had far less dryness, which is hard to come by when we were at almost 2 weeks with extremely sub-zero temps. My skin also felt softer and there were almost immediately less lines! I plan to do another mask this weekend and will track the results again, so stay tuned. So far, I'm pleasantly impressed.

I've also tried the muscle cream and hope to test out the Himalayan salt this weekend, but I'll save those for another post. All-in-all, I am absolutely loving the goodies I got in this month's box. I cannot wait for the next box in March! I have been recommending the box to all of my friends. Check it out, and feel free to use my referral code >>HERE<< while they are still running their sale.

Comments

Popular Posts