Celebrate the Little Victories!

I'm officially down 10 pounds this morning! WOOHOO!! It feels good to be finally be taking control again. I'm just a half a pound away from being back in ONEderland where I belong.

While I'm frustrated with myself for letting things get so out of control, I know I can't change the past. So, today I celebrate the little victories! I'm back on track, I'm down 10 pounds. I feel awesome!! No more bloat, no massive exhaustion, no cravings and I feel like me again - instead of like a giant slug!


The next big challenge will be not gaining it all back on vacation later this week! The Hubby and I take an annual vacation every October. This year we're doing more of a STAYcation and exploring areas around our home that we haven't, with a mini road trip over the weekend. It means having lots of willpower, planning ahead and not just tossing all of my hard work out the window.

In preparation I plan to go to double muay thai classes tonight. Then we are going to karate on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning to kick off vacation! We also have some hiking planned! I can do this!! I NEED to do this! I don't want to start all over again.

So, here's our meal plan for the week:

Monday: Bunless Burgers with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

Tuesday: Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Breasts with Smoked Gouda & Bacon Mashed Cauliflower

Wednesday: Subway Salad on the Fly (busy evening starts at 4:30 and ends at 8pm with karate & hockey)

Thursday: Shrimp!! We're still deciding on which recipe to use, but we're leaning toward cajun shrimp

Friday: Dinner Out

Saturday: On the road, but probably Subway or a McD's salad


Friday through Sunday will, once again, be my nemesis! I plan to pack nuts, string cheese and apples for snacks on our expeditions. We are also making Fudgy No Bake Cookies to satisfy our sweet tooth. I want this! I want to succeed!! It's all about the mental game right??


Comments

Popular Posts