Day 3 of 84 - Still in the Land of Happy

Another day down and I will say that the honeymoon continues. Don't worry, I'll let you all know when it ends. And trust me, it WILL end. But, for now I will continue on in motivational bliss!

Ok, first off, I promised to post before and after pics of my haircut, so here ya go. Solid, two pound loss right there right??? I definitely FEEL lighter!

So, day two went well. I'm a touch sore from the extracurriculars last night, but I had a blast! Minimal pain while running day 3 of the C25K. I'll take it!

First hurdle... sick kids!! Today my oldest was sent home from school, so instead of heading straight to the gym, I'll be heading straight home. *sigh* This is life at it's finest. I won't let it stop me. I will just have to think of another option and work out a Plan B!

Here's the menu plan for today...

Breakfast - Bacon Egg Cups - very yummy. I had two for just over 200 calories. Here's the link to the recipe http://www.fatgirltrappedinaskinnybody.com/2011/04/bacon-egg-cups/

Snack - Peanut Butter Protein Shake - 2 scoops of vanilla protein power, 1 cup Silk Light Almond Milk, 1 TBSP P2B (peanut butter powder). I meant to put a scoop of sugar free choc pudding in there, but forgot. LOL

Lunch - Chicken & Ranch Salad again, but I'm adding a hard boiled egg and a little bit of cheese, plus baby carrots and sugar snap peas

Snack - Kind Bar

Dinner - Turkey Breast Tenderloi, mashed garlic potatoes & green beans

Other snacks - My extras include a baggie of almonds (25) and a greek yogurt if needed :)

I need to work on eating more. Hence the extra snacks. Especially on days that I workout!

The next hurdle has presented itself. We leave tomorrow after work for my parent's house, "The Cabin", where we usually munch, drink and have fun. We need to go with a plan in place!! Weekends are, by far, my downfall, but knowing that and planning ahead should get us through it with minimal damage. I'm even planning to bring my running shoes and some warmer clothes... it's BEAUTIFUL running out there, no matter what time of the year it is. Wish me luck!!

Comments

Popular Posts