Happy Sunday!!!

First I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's reading out there. I also want to send out tons of hugs and prayers to those who are struggling today - to those who are missing their mom's who have passed away and to that amazing group of women who long to have someone call them mom one day. You are all in my thoughts!!

It's hard not to compare what Mother's Day was like for me just 7 years ago versus the day I had today. So many thoughts and emotions all day. Every time my girls said "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" I would tear up. I'm such a sap! LOL But it is way too easy to remember the heartache and pain that a simple Sunday made for moms could bring to my world back then. And my heart hurts for all those still suffering that pain. It's not fair and it's not right!! No words can take away the hurt, but just know people who have been there never forget it either. I firmly believe that those trying and wanting a child are already moms and should celebrate today as someone who is a mom in their hearts even though they don't have that child in their arms yet.

Okay... I'll stop being so deep and sappy now!

No news to report on my workouts unfortunately. :( I had to take a two day hiatus the end of the week for medical reasons, no excuse for Saturday other than my babysitter was late and I hate the idea of running on dark country roads in the dark. LOL Today I spent the day with my girls. So, back on the wagon tomorrow with a 1 hour bike ride!! :) I'm actually looking forward to it very much. Tuesday will be a rest day since I'm out of town. Then Thursday through Sunday I'll be hitting all three events pretty hard. WOOHOO!!!

So... I slid a little my first weekend back on the workout wagon, but I'm back at it with gusto tomorrow. I missed it... and I have no excuses, but I did enjoy my weekend! :)

Comments

Popular Posts