Monday Munchies

I hate Mondays! Not only is the weekend over, but any bad choices from the weekend spill into Monday. I was actually pretty well behaved this weekend as you all know from my last post. But, Sunday was already labeled a girls' day out with my two best friend's to celebrate one of their birthdays. I planned head, saved my calories and still had a horrendously high calorie day, but it was one day, no biggie. Only problem is, now I have those dreaded Monday Munchies. It's like I have to retrain my body to behave itself. I am craving things I don't crave all week long and my meals aren't lasting as long. ARGH!!

The one good thing is that with my workout scheduled for tonight, I'll be buying myself plenty of extra calories! :)

I'll have a report on that workout either tonight or tomorrow, so be sure to check back.

Also, I thought I'd post this week's dinner plans in case it helps anyone with those tough "what should we have for dinner" decisions.

Monday - Chicken Sausage & French Fries
Tuesday - Pizza (no choice, it's for my niece's birthday party and the bar only has very greasy pizzas. UGH!)
Wednesday - Subway
Thursday - Chicken Fajitas
Friday - Grilled Chicken (the leftover chicken breasts)
Saturday - BIRTHDAY DAY!!!

Yup, my first baby is turning FOUR on Saturday and we're having a big 'ol shin dig. :) She's so excited. She wakes up every morning and asks "Is tomorrow my birthday Mommy?" Today I told her she has five more sleeps. She was quick to come back with, "How about two?" LOL Ummm... I don't think this is one of those things you can haggle over hun.

She is our miracle baby. The little girl who came into mine and my husband's lives and changed us from a couple to a family. She taught me how to be a mommy (although one without patience at times), how to love unconditionally with a depth I never thought possible, and allowed me the chance to finally, after all the years of hoping and praying, throw parties for my own child. I go all out because for 7 years I dreamed of throwing birthday parties for my kids instead of attending everyone else's. I can't believe four years passed so quickly!! I know every parent says that, but it seems impossible. At times I still feel the heart ache of infertility and have to remind myself that that's not me anymore... God heard our prayers and answered.

I can't wait to see her face on Saturday. :) :) :)

Comments

Popular Posts