Month 4 - Appointment Update

Big updates in this corner of the world. I will only get to a couple today, but I'll update more tomorrow at lunch.

I had a couple of appointments yesterday, but I'll start with my weight loss check in...


The appointment took all of about 15 minutes. According to their scale I lost 7 pounds since my last visit, which was about six weeks ago. My doc was very happy. He was even more impressed when I told him that I gained 7 pounds after our trip to Disney, so I've actually lost 14 pounds in five weeks!! WOOHOOO!!!

I fully expect things to slow down now, but it was a very good appointment. I feel like I'm finding my groove and he agreed when he looked at my food logging book. Meals are easier to plan, saying no to poor choices has finally gotten easier again and it just feels natural again.

With that said, I officially earned my 15 pound reward last week and totally spaced it out until Monday! So, what did I do?? I ran out and bought myself some pretty paints for my fingers of course!


I'm a happy girl!! It's not too often I pull my girlie card, but since I stopped chewing my nails back in May 2012, I have really gotten into painting them. I went through a stretch where I painted them daily in the beginning so I wouldn't chew them. It worked and I kicked that ol' habit right out the door! I also love how having longer nails makes my fingers look long and thin instead of short and stubby.

So, now I'm working toward my 20 pound goal. I have to say that a mani/pedi would be a big treat right now. I also NEED a massage, but I gotta earn it! *grins* I actually got a wonderful chair massage at work today. What a tease!! Oh, but it felt so good.

It's been a crazy busy week, so I'll update more later. Gotta love short, holiday weeks though. Bring on a long weekend... after I work tomorrow. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts