Another one bites the dust!!!

Another milestone checked off... 25 pounds! WOOHOO!!!!

I'm actually shocked. I wanted to hit it before I left for my trip, but the week before I caved to a lot of emotional eating and instead of being closer to my goal, I was farther away. Then after having an ABSOLUTE blast in Vegas I was up over 6 pounds from my lowest weight. I refused to let myself get frustrated and got back on track. I wanted to hug the scale this morning!!!

Next milestone is ONEderland. I want to officially be out of the freaking 200s. I have spent the last decade in the 200s... I'm over it! Five pounds... just five pounds and I can hit a milestone that will have such a mental impact on me it's not even funny. I know it shouldn't... but it does. I am a woman, I want to feel petite, small, whatever. I want to feel... WOMANLY! In my head a number that starts with a 2 is not womanly and I want to be past it now. Isn't it amazing what kind of mental games we play with ourselves over the stupid number on the scale???

Comments

Popular Posts