Bootcamp update

Things are going pretty well. I survived the weekend with minimal gain. Weekends are the devil! LOL I enjoy them too much and then get mad at myself. This was an action packed weekend too! But first, last week...

Wednesday - I was able to do a short 20 minute run and 30 minutes of yoga
Thursday - I did 30 minutes of pilates while IT took over my computer at home and then ran 5K to the golf course and back. It felt pretty good!
Friday - Man was I sore!! LOL No regimented workout, but we did play laser tag for 20 minutes and by the way I was sweating... it was a workout!
Saturday - Off Day
Sunday - A little messed up schedule-wise, but I still got a good, short upper body workout in before bed. Pushups, dips, bicep curls, tricep pushes, and then some ab work.

Today I hope to get either a Jillian workout in or head out for a run. I'm not sure yet since I have one sick kiddo tonight. :( Both of my girls have managed to have a mini yak-fest over the past 5 days. UGH!!! Nasty little bug for sure.

On the food end of things, I have been great during the week. The weekend was a bit steep, but I reigned it in. Friday was by far the worst since we went to Old Chicago before Adventure Zone (laser tag place) and I ate the entire calzone, plus a 25 oz. Summer Shandy (sure... the one beer I'll drink doesn't come in light!!). It was Friday, weigh in day, so I knew I would be lax and had to get control. And I did!!! Saturday we bbq'd pork kabobs and had salad. And Sunday I ate out with a wedding party and took home plenty of leftovers! It was very proud of myself in the food department for the weekend. A little disappointed with the exercise though... so I need to step that up.

So... I survived the weekend anyway! I'm officially down 5 pounds for our Vegas competition since I was up so much last week before I started bootcamp. Gotta keep that number going up!

Comments

Popular Posts