Die Old Habits... DIE!!!!

What a crazy ride 2012 has already been! But I'm doing good and feeling good.

First off... some of you may know or have suspected from my Facebook posts, but my husband and I are currently separated. I moved out the first weekend in January. It's a long story, lots of history, but the gist of it is that we're taking a break and it's a good decision. I'm happy with it. I'm also proud of myself. I have not let the stress of it create issues with my goals. I have had thoughts of drowning my sorrows in a bag of peanut M&Ms or grabbing my number one comfort food - McDonalds. But I've held strong. I have goals, I have plans, and I have motivation. I can't continue to let stress dictate my weight. It has for much too long.

I'm also very proud of myself for not giving up when the scale wasn't my friend. In the past when I'm not seeing progress after working hard I have the tendency to give up or gorge myself. After a 7 pound loss the first week I watched my weight creep up bit by bit as I neared my two week weigh in. I was up a total of 4 pounds the day after weigh in and was absolutely discourage, but I refused to give up. I was eating well, my portions were great and my trusty pink drink was helping me keep my willpower under control. My patience paid off! Just two days after seeing a 4 pound increase on that evil machine I got to see it all gone plus another pound. Not sure why my body was holding on to those pounds for dear life, but I'm very happy to see that we've finally, officially, parted ways. :) I'm twice as happy to see that loss because I know in the past I would have given up and gained even more!

So, I have people asking me about Plexus Slim and what my daily plan is. Here's a typical day for me...

7:30 am Breakfast: Light English Muffin with Peanut Butter & small glass of milk, or cereal, or oatmeal

10:30 or 11:00am: Plexus Slim Drink & Accelerator Pill

Noon Lunch: 6" Sub or a grilled cheese or something similar

4:00pm Snack: Apple or Special K Fruit Bar (I'm not always needing a snack, but when I do I have something 100 calories or less available)

6:30pm Dinner: Pork Chop, Egg Noodles & Green Beans (that was last night's meal anyway - but it's always a meat, side and veggie but also easily portion controlled)

9:00pm Snack: Apple Nachos - my new favorite snack! Apples with 2 Tbsp of melted peanut butter, chopped pecans and a couple chocolate chips. It's a bit higher in calories than a normal snack, but it has awesome protein and a serving of fruit. :)

I don't always have the evening snack, usually only when I know my calories were on the lower side or if I'm hungry. I usually only feel hungry before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks are pretty uncommon. And if I don't have the late snack, I will treat myself to 2 pieces of Dove chocolates before bed. :) My little treat that I really enjoy!

So, what it comes down to is that I don't deprive myself, I don't limit myself to only one type of food, and I love the energy, control and happiness I feel. I'm loving Plexus Slim!!! Plus, I hear so many awesome success stories every day that I can't help but keep truckin' as I want the same results I see from others!

I'd love to hear from readers and know you're still out there. How is your January shaping up? What are your goals?

Comments

Popular Posts