Slow Ride... Take It Eeez-ay!

We played this game all weekend. Someone would say something and it would lead to someone else bursting into a song that those words triggered. My weight loss this year instantly triggered that song! LOL Slow and steady. 20 pounds in almost 11 months. Who cares! It's 20 pounds right?!?

Okay, so week two of slow carbing is complete and I am happy to report a loss! It took until Thursday to shed my gain from my free day, but this whole 6 days on, 1 day off thing really works. I lost another 2.6 for a total of 11.4 pounds!

Travelling may prove to be my nemesis this week. We travelled home on Sunday and I didn't eat as clean as I usually would on Sunday. Then I'll be headed out of town on Friday afternoon, but am planning ahead with meals. I'm sure I will have a slight cheat with a drink or two after my hockey game on Friday night with the team. Either way, I'm looking forward to some leisurely time alone in a hotel room for one night AND two hockey games. This is my kind of weekend!! Then I'll come home to shoot a session Saturday evening and Sunday evening. Busy busy busy!!! I have learned the one thing with this diet is that I MUST plan ahead. But even if I find I'm without something, I make the best possible choice and it hasn't affected me yet. It also shows me that a few extra carbs during the week when I can't do anything about it will not set me back. YAY!!

Here's to week three!!!

Comments

Popular Posts