Sorry... I'm a horrible blogger lately!

I'm sorry to go MIA again. Things are insanely busy. But that's also a good thing (maybe not for blogging) because it leaves less time for boredom eating which I'm horrible about doing.

Let's see...

First let me announce the newest member of our family... Our TREADMILL!!!! I haven't named her yet because we're still getting to know each other. But I'll keep you posted.

I'm anxious to get going though. I was at a maternity photography session when my hubby and dad put her together. Then I spent the rest of my waking hours doing homework, editing pictures, and cleaning my house for the Superbowl party.

Oooh speaking of Superbowl. It was wonderful and horrible! Horribly WONDERFUL food and wonderfully HORRIBLE friends. HA! No, I'm just kidding. The food was fantastic, but not WW approved. I tried to keep it somewhat under control, but did allow myself to enjoy some goodies. It's funny, but I just can't go overboard like I used to. My body can't take in nearly as much as it could before I started this program. That's a very good thing. And of course, the Packers won so we had a very happy household!

Now, I'm back on track today and planning to kick butt this week. Between journaling, nightly meetings with Treadmill-yet-to-be-named, and having a plan for our dinners this week I'm ready to go.

It truly is amazing how staying busy can really keep me on track. I know I'm an emotional eater. PMS kills me. And mindless eating is the devil. But with as busy as things will be the next month or so, I'm welcoming it. By staying busy and keeping my mind occupied, I have less time to think about food because thinking about food leads to eating food, and usually the foods that are not exactly points friendly. And just in case I have an extra minute or two, I have about a dozen craft projects I want to work on as well, including some knitting. I swear knitting was the key to my last major weight loss. When you have your hands tied up with yarn, it's almost impossible to eat a bag of M&Ms. PERFECT!

Alright, that's my 15 minute break for today. *sigh* Things will slow down again, eventually. For now, it's time to wrap up work in the office, head home to feed the family, put kids to bed, and edit some pictures. Tomorrow I sign my baby up for pre-K. How??? How is it that time already?!? The only downfall to being so busy... time goes MUCH too fast.

Oh, and my two NSVs for today...

First, I finally drank my entire pitcher of water at work. That's 64oz just at work. Add to that the water I drink before work and after at home and I hit my 100oz. FINALLY!!! Now I just have to keep that up.

Second, LOOK LOOK!!!
It's an absolutely horrific picture taken with my iPhone, but it shows my NSV. I can finally get my wedding rings back on the correct finger. This is the first time since well before I got pregnant with Abby. Honestly, I think it's almost the first time since before I was pregnant with Em. I'm sure there was a short period of time where I wedged them onto my ring finger after Em, but not too often. I have snausages for fingers. But finally... I got them back on the right way. And I plan to KEEP THEM THERE!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts