One Month Mark!

Let me start by saying that you will all have to wait for my still-hating-my-body-but-it's-starting-to-change comparison pics until the weekend when I can get the hubby to take them. I haven't really mastered self-portraits yet. :)

But, let's get down to business. Here are my one month stats...

Weight: -11
Height: hope it's the same... sorry, couldn't resist!

Now for my measurements...
Chest: -1"
Ribs: -2" (okay, not really where I was aiming to lose inches at all!)
Waist: -3.75" (but this is!!! WAHOOOO)
Belly: -1" (remember this is where I measure my biggest part of my belly, my pooch including the awful saddlebags)
Hips: -2.5"
Thighs: -1.25"
Arms: -0.75"
Calves: -1.25"
For a grand total of.... -13.5"
Pants size: Started at 18/20 and now at 16/18!

This couldn't have come at a better time. I remember this being the case my first time on WW too. I just wasn't seeing the results as fast as I was hoping, but then I saw the numbers and pictures and was like, "WHOAH! This is really working!" It really helped to rejuvinate me a bit after stumbling my way through the last week. I was cautious of what I ate, but not journaling as well as I should.

So, what does this mean for the next month? Oh, the possibilities are endless. With a Superbowl party this weekend at my house, I have some major planning to do. We have 2 birthday parties this month, a possible trip to the Twin Cities to hit Trader Joes for some goodies, and we're trying to plan a weekend at a waterpark hotel as a family outting. Oh yeah, and my youngest's baptism is the end of the month. And here I thought this would be the quiet time of the year!

Before I leave you, I must share a blog that a friend of mine directed me towards. I can't tell you how awesome I think this blog is, or how much I look up to this woman. She's doing what I'm doing... documenting her journey, only it's become a huge inspiration to tons of followers. And the best part is that she even admits that she struggles to report her down times too. I can so relate! It's bad enough when you let yourself down, you don't want to let others down too when you feel you've failed. But so many people help her back up so she can dust off and keep going which is just what you all do for me here... THANK YOU!

Anyway, here's the link http://www.danicasdaily.com/. She has some awesome recipes. I can say she's also given me a lot of inspiration to get back in the kitchen as well. Her recipes all seem pretty easy for the cooking impaired like me. Check it out and ENJOY!

Sorry, butting back in to add... I just signed up for the Fitger's 5K in April!!! I ran it 2 years ago in just over 36 minutes. It was my first 5K ever. I'm super excited to run it again in hopes of beating my old time. I have a lot of work to do. Hubby and I are going to buy a treadmill this weekend. YAHOO!!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your weight loss! I was a size 14 when I started with mine in Jan/Feb. 2009 and I've been in a size 4 for about a year now. Lost 50 lbs (but gained a few back, which I'm working on). The most depressing thing about MY weight loss were those chest inches I lost ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts